Harrisburg Happening

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Egomaniacs run amok?

Randy King is retiring and considering a run for office. Here's part of his press release:

"I believe Steve Reed is a true genius of our time and one of the greatest leaders of our generation. Having the opportunity to work at his side has been an honor and a privilege, and I have learned much about governance, leadership and even life itself. I have often likened my role to that of an apprentice or aide to such notable historical figures as DaVinci, Churchill, or JFK, as each were blessed with the same vision, strength of will and leadership skills and abilities as our good mayor. History will look kindly upon the Reed era, and I am proud to have played a part, however small, in helping advance Mayor Reed’s vision for this city."

Churchill and JFK???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home