Harrisburg Happening

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Milton the Censor is . . . .

I think Steve Ibanez the PennLive editor. Yesterday, someone posted a question asking Steve whether he could please respond to an email requesting a new forum. I responded by saying Ibanez doesn't answer email or return calls. The poster was then critical of PennLive, pointing out that readers who log on are a valuable commodity. I suggested he start his own blog like we had to, and told him our posts would probably be removed. And presto! Tonight our posts are gone. Me thinks Steve is Milton and doesn't want any criticism.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just censored too. I responded to the Al Gnoza comment respecting Tattoo Jim and I said, "Now we just need John Luciew to respect him too." That comment was cut immediately.

July 27, 2006  
Blogger Anniken Davenport, Esquire said...

Bollocks? That's a term I am unfamiliar with. What does it mean? (I'm seriously asking . . .)

July 27, 2006  
Blogger Anniken Davenport, Esquire said...

Thanks! Always looking to add to my useful vocabulary!

July 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone at the Patriot ever acknowledged the consorship?

July 28, 2006  
Blogger Anniken Davenport, Esquire said...

No. And Steve Ibanez simply ignores emails and calls. I did have one reporter tell my husband in an email that they knew this was a problem, but that the newspaper is managed by a different crew than the online endeavor.

July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home