Harrisburg Happening

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Rally signs everywhere

Today, I came home to find signs posted for a rally in "support of police" and against city council's actions. I've heard the signs were distributed by the Harrisburg City Police. If that is true (and I didn't see it myself) then I am outraged - especially if it was done during working hours.

Not everyone in the city supports Reed, some of us applaud City Council for finally having some balls. I resent my private property being posted with propaganda. I've posted a few Impeach Reed signs myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anniken Davenport, Esquire said...

I don't think there is one planned. I'm up to my eyeballs in paying work, so I can't get away. I had thought about a counter-rally supporting City Council across from the other rally, but really cannot get away and still meet my deadlines this week.

November 02, 2006  
Blogger Anniken Davenport, Esquire said...

In my townhouse community, I reported the signs to the association president, and he had them taken down immediately. We don't allow political signs, and this one was clearly partisan. While everyone is free to post whatever they want in their window or on their door, posting political signs on common area property is not allowed. You can just imagine how crazy it would get if everyone could post about their favorite topic - it would be one great big billboard

November 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home