Harrisburg Happening

Thursday, February 08, 2007

PAL Project

By now, you have all probably heard about the PAL building project. I'd like to open up a discussion of what those of us who will clearly benefit can do to help. Any ideas?

I know that the project principals are fairly approachable as one emailed me about a month before the announcement, providing me with some early details. However, I also heard through the grapevine (AKA pennlive harrisburg forum) that the partners had been 'warned' to keep me out of the loop (gee, thanks, chip and jan - that's really helpful for development) Therefore, loyal readers - how about getting in touch with the developers and offering your support for their project as I may not have any influence even though I would be happy to volunteer some services such as copyediting - their website could use that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who Chip is and Jan is, well a little short on delivery, but - while I welcome your support here and pretty much anywhere - you do reap what you sow. So, c'mon welcome; buckle your seat belt and stay constructive and on board.

February 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your feed back and the fact you are concerned. Lets meet this week face to face.

John Traynor

February 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets meet and talk this week. I have respect for your commitment to harrisburg.

John Traynor
Harrisburarts@aol.com

February 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home