Harrisburg Happening

Friday, March 17, 2006

Call to reporters

Ok - you reporters who are reading this blog. Now you see that no matter what we post on PennLive, we are deleted. We can design new names, use new email addresses and then post completely relevant comments on Harrisburg - on the crime spree, on police action, on topics of importance to the people of Harrisburg and presumably the Patriot - and we continue to be deleted. This is now obviously personal and goes beyond the "censor's" "right" to monitor the forums. He or she is obviously spending a lot of time tracking IP addresses to figure out who we are. He or she might want to take a job with the Chinese government - they are quite interested in tracking down "dissenters."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I'm desperately seeking attention, that I have low self-worth and need the affirmation, and hopefully the support, of others. I DESPERATELY NEED TO BE SEEN AS A VICTIM!!

-- Anniken Davenport, Esquire

March 17, 2006  
Blogger Anniken Davenport, Esquire said...

Note to readers - I am tempted to remove anon's post, which he attributes to me, but will not do so. It simply shows what a petty individual he is.

March 18, 2006  
Blogger Anniken Davenport, Esquire said...

I'm looking into whether blogger can tell me the ip address of posters - like anon's. I imagine his bosses might be interested in his latest post on this blog. I do happen to be pretty litigious.

March 18, 2006  
Blogger Anniken Davenport, Esquire said...

Not yet - I have a deadline I am working on today so it won't get done until Wednesday - I will keep all informed. Actually, this might make sense to do via email so this guy isn't reading everything. If you want an email update later in the week, drop me an email with your email address. (anniken@comcast.net)

March 20, 2006  
Blogger Anniken Davenport, Esquire said...

I have all the emails and will send out a group email probably tomorrow with proposed time and place -

March 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home