Harrisburg Happening

Friday, March 17, 2006

Others are asking about this blog

But since I can again not post, I cannot give them the address.


464.2.1.1. Website? by greenst, 3/17/06 9:21 ET Re: Green and Muench by courtburg, 3/17/06
WHat was the blog about these posts being deleted? HAs anyone gotten an answer from Pennlive as to what is going on?


464.2.1. Erased or delete? by Rollonroll, 3/17/06 8:04 ET Re: Green and Muench by courtburg, 3/17/06
I wonder why all the post after this were erased. We had some good comments about the crime in the city and there was a Crime prevention meeting on the 27th posted here. This crime is a big issue. Whoever censors these postdid the city residents a big disservice. Must be too much to take in or not what people like to read?


469. What happened to the mud wrestling?? by jerseymikepa, 3/17/06 8:47 ET
Why did that get deleted?
Geez, if I deleted all the stuff on my message board that I didn't agree with I wouldn't have a message board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home