Harrisburg Happening

Friday, March 24, 2006

Welcome to Harrisburg Happening

If you are new (or just feel like it) post a little something about yourself in this thread. Personally, I am very interested in knowing how you found us. Let us know what your concerns are - Harrisburg specific or more general is fine. (and thanks to TattooJim for the suggestion.)

I'll go first. I'm an attorney and writer, currently working on two books about the medical malpractice crisis. I write for publications ranging from employment newsletters to Harrisburg Magazine and Pennsylvania Lawyer. My special interests are censorship, imperialism, good literature and medical malpractice.

1 Comments:

Blogger TattooJim said...

Hey everybody. I'm Tattoo Jim. Like many of you, I too was booted off of PennLive. I'm a local tattoo artist, and have been tattooing for 19 years. I got involved in local politics about a year ago. In addition to being a tattoo artist, I own a small web design firm, and I designed, hosted, and maintained Jason Smiths' award winning campaign website. The campaign itself wasn't succesfull but the website received 385,000 visitors over the course of the campaign. You will no doubt find me a bit excentric, but you will never wonder where I stand on an issue. I've lived in Harrisburg for over 25 years, so I know where we've been. I used to love parking my chopper in front of the Senate theater back in the day..theres just something about neon lights bouncing off of porsche red emron paint...I stood on the mullberry st bridge in '72 and watched agnes beat-up the city. I've seen alot of this city. I was a bouncer at the Metron (those were the days....) Oh well enough rambling nice to be here..'looking forward to a nice exchange with all of you..
~ Tattoo Jim

March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home